Yes, wonder wraps can be used on both human hair wigs and natural human hair to help retain moisture and shine, and they can also be used to dry hair after showering.
- Gently towel dry your hair after washing to remove excess water.
- Apply your desired hair products.
- Gather your hair into a low ponytail or bun at the nape of your neck.
- Place the wonder wrap over your head, making sure it covers your hair completely.
- Make sure the wonder wrap fits snugly around your head to hold hair in place.
- The wonder wrap helps to absorb moisture from your hair.
- The wonder wrap can reduce frizz and retain moisture and shine in your hair.
You can wear the wonder wrap for as long as you like, but it's generally recommended to wear it for at least 30 minutes to allow the hair to dry partially. After removing the wrap, you can use a blow dryer on low heat to finish drying your hair or simply let it air dry.
Overall, using a wonder wrap to dry hair after showering can help to reduce frizz, retain moisture, and maintain shine. They are easy to use and can be used on both human hair wigs and natural human hair.